Date / Time
Friday May 14th, 2021
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
About the Event:
Join us for our first virtual Advocacy Townhall!
The event will feature a panel of Michigan legislators who represent communities in the six-county region served by the Area Agency on Aging 1-B. (Panel participants will be announced closer to the date.)
You’ll have a chance to ask questions of our legislative panel and learn more about the 2021 Older Michiganians Day platform. The platform includes priorities around:
- The MI Choice Medicaid Waiver program
- Bridging the digital divide
- Supporting kinship caregivers
- The direct care workforce shortage
- Addressing unmet needs for senior in-home service programs
Visit our Older Michiganians Day webpage to learn more. You can also download and read the 2021 Older Michiganians Day Platform.
Register for the event below. You’ll receive a zoom link upon registration.