Saturday, October 13, 2018
9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Suburban Collection Showplace
46100 Grand River Avenue
About the Event:
The Solutions for Family Caregivers Expo is the premier event for family caregivers in southeast Michigan. This well-promoted event is advertised on television, radio and in local newspapers and attracts between 1,200 and 1,400 caregivers and seniors annually.
Corporate Exhibitors: $525
Nonprofit Exhibitors: $225
Additional Lunches (two provided with booth): $14.95
Complete Registration and Payment Below:
To reserve your booth space, please complete the online registration and payment below.
- Upon completion of the online form, you will be transferred to an online payment screen where you can pay via credit card or paypal account. Please be prepared to complete payment when registering online.
- PLEASE NOTE: Registration is not complete and your booth space will not be reserved unless you complete the online payment step at the end of the registration process.
- You will receive a confirmation email when we have received your registration and payment. If you do not receive an email, please contact Kathleen Yanik at 248-292-9980 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Booths are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. We recommend registering early in order to assure your booth space.
- Registration is not considered complete and a booth is NOT RESERVED until payment is received.
- Booths are 8’ wide by 6’ deep.
- Booths include a 6’ table in a piped and draped space with a sign that includes your organization’s name (When registering online, please be sure to type your organization’s name exactly as you would like it to appear on the signage and in the event program.)
- Booth price includes two lunches and two chairs (Additional lunches may be ordered when registering. Prices is $14.95 per lunch.)
- Booths do not include electricity. (Electricity may be ordered when registering at a cost of $65.)
Kathleen Yanik, AAA 1-B Communications Manager, email@example.com or 248-262-9980.
This event is fully booked.
Please note that your registration is not complete and your exhibit space will not be reserved until payment is complete by clicking “Register” and completing payment through PayPal. You will receive an email confirming your registration once complete. If you are having trouble completing payment, please contact Margie Topous at firstname.lastname@example.org or (248) 262-9966.