Making a tribute gift is a caring and significant way to recognize a special occasion, birthday, or other celebration. AAA 1-B will send an acknowledgment card to the individual or entity that you are honoring.
How Your Tribute Gift Helps
When you make a gift to AAA 1-B, you can choose to support our:
- Area Agency Action Fund (AAA 1-B) – Supports the areas of greatest need throughout our agency. This fund gives the AAA 1-B the flexibility to acknowledge immediate needs as they arise while ensuring the sustainability of our mission.
- Compassion & Immediate Care Fund (CIC) – Assists older and disabled adults and their caregivers who have a unique, one-time need to create and/or maintain a safe environment. Intended to support: minor home modification/home safety equipment, household/yard chore, extermination service, moving assistance, meals for the disabled under age 60, and transportation.
- Independence and Safety Support Fund (ISS) – This fund provides holiday meals for older adults and their caregivers.
- Holiday Meals on Wheels Fund (HMW) – Provides holiday meals for older adults and their caregivers.
- Agency Infrastructure Needs Fund (AIN) – Creates opportunities for the construction or renovation of agency buildings, acquisition of land, and related purchases.