Address: 650 Letica Drive, Rochester, MI 48307
Phone: (248) 656-1403
Meals on Wheels
- Serves Addison Township, Auburn Hills, Brandon Township, Clarkston, Independence Township, Lake Angelus, Leonard, Oakland Township, Orion Township, Oxford Township, Rochester and Rochester Hills
- Must be 60 and over as well as homebound (unable to leave the home without assistance)
- Door to door transportation available to the senior center, medical appointments, shopping and errands. Minibus goes anywhere in Rochester, Rochester Hills and Oakland Township and to Troy Beaumont Hospital for dialysis, therapy and other appointments. Minibus equipped with wheelchair lift. Regular minibus hours are Monday-Saturday, 9AM-5PM and Sunday from 8AM-1PM for church service only.
- Must be age 60 or older or disabled and a resident of Rochester, Rochester Hills or Oakland Township. Persons under age 60 must have a physician’s note verifying disability.
Home Repair & Chores
- Senior Resources is a referral service which provides names of individual workers. Caller must screen workers and check credentials. Workers are not licensed or bonded. Lawn mowing and fall yard clean up may be free to low income residents in Rochester. Snow removal may be free to low income residents in Rochester, Rochester Hills and Oakland Township.
- Must be age 60 or older, or have a physical disability and be a resident of Rochester, Rochester Hills or Oakland Township.
Assistive Equipment Loan
- Offers canes, walkers, wheelchairs, and bath benches for loan.
- Must be age 50 or older and be a resident of Rochester, Rochester Hills or Oakland Township.
- Ask the Attorney. Attorney available answer legal questions. Evening hours available.
- Must be age 50 or older.
Adult Day Programs
- Social program with medical component for older adults with memory loss or disabilities. Adult day services are available Monday-Friday 8:30AM-4PM. Meals and snacks are included in fees.