All-volunteer nonprofit focused on advocacy, support, and education.
- Family and Consumer Peer Education and Support.
- Public Education and Information, referrals
- NAMI Metro Help Line
- Public awareness activities, including Mental Health 101 seminars.
- In Our Own Voice helps dispel the stigma associated with mental illness and encourages early intervention and treatment
- NAMI Support Groups are peer-led for family members, caregivers and loved ones of individuals living with mental illness. Support groups are held throughout the tri-county area.
- Primarily serves persons with a serious mental illness and their family members/friends.