Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency

Phone: (800) 642-4838
Website: michiganveterans.com and www.michiganpva.org/

Ramp Construction

  • Home improvement structural alteration program. Provides information and applications on Grants available through the veteran’s administration for the purchase or construction of ramps and other home modifications.
  • Grants are available to honorably discharged veterans. Those with non-service-related injuries can receive Grants up to $2,000. Those with service-connected injuries can receive up to $6,800.