Phone: (586) 469-6999
- Central Action Center (for residents south of 23 Mile Road): (586) 469-6964
- South Action Center (for residents who live in Center Line, Eastpointe, Roseville and Warren): (586) 759-9150
Tax Preparation Assistance: (586) 463-2537
- Partners with Accounting Aide Society and Macomb County Veterans Services to offer assistance to qualifying Macomb County residents.
Home Injury Control
Home Chore Assistance: (586) 469-6329
- Lawn and Snow Removal. Must be a Macomb County resident, aged 60 and older living in targeted areas in Macomb County that meet eligibility guidelines.
- Utility assistance may be available for electric service, natural gas service, and deliverable fuels used to heat the home.
- Must be a resident of Macomb County. Call for income guidelines.