Address: 6000 Clarkston Road, Clarkston, MI 48348
- Service provided Monday-Friday, 8 AM-5 PM. Provides door-to-door service. Mini-buses equipped with a wheelchair lift. Service provided within Independence and Springfield Townships, Village of Clarkston, and to medical appointments. The bus goes to Meijer every other Tuesday.
- Must be age 55 or older, or disabled. Must be a resident of Independence Township, Springfield Township, and the Village of Clarkston.
- AARP volunteers provide assistance with annual income taxes. Current and past homestead credit help is available from February-April by appointment.
Assistive Equipment Loan
- Has walkers, canes, shower seats and wheelchairs available for loan.
- Must be an Oakland County resident.
- Ask the Attorney program offers free 20-minute consultation, by appointment, with an attorney the fourth Monday of each month from 1-3PM.
- Must be age 50 or older.