Address: 2075 East West Maple Road, Suite B204, Commerce Township, MI 48390
- Food pantry is open Monday 12PM-6:30PM; Thursday 10AM-1:30PM; and Saturday 11AM-1:30PM. Individuals may shop the pantry twice a month.
- No one will be turned away, but residents outside of the Walled Lake School
District, City of West Bloomfield, Commerce Meadows and Stratford Villa will receive food on the initial visit only and then referred to a closer pantry. Income must be at or below 200% of the poverty level; or qualify for any of the following programs: SNAP, WIC, FDPIR, CFSP or a child receives free/reduced meals at school.
- Utility assistance program assists individuals who have a past due balance on a gas, electric, or water bill. Hospitality House will directly pay bills for those applicants that are approved. Priority is given to those with a bill less than $500, though higher balances will be considered. No shut-off notice required.
- Must be an Oakland County resident, and have income at or below 200% of the federal poverty level.
Homeless Hotel Vouchers
- Breathing Room is an emergency transitional housing program. Individuals and/or households at imminent risk of becoming homeless may receive temporary shelter at a hotel/motel for up to 30 days while they secure stable housing.
- Must be an Oakland County resident and have income at or below 200% of the federal poverty level.