Address: 9525 Highland Road, Howell, MI 48843
- Provides medical, shopping, and social transportation Monday-Friday, 8 AM-4 PM. Transportation can be provided outside the city limits and to adjoining counties (Oakland, Genessee, Ingham, and Washtenaw). Van equipped with a wheelchair lift. Provides door-to-door service.
- Must be age 50 or older or disabled and a resident of the Hartland School District, or Tyrone, Oceola, or Deerfield Townships. Medical transportation is given priority. Service is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- AARP volunteers provide assistance during tax season.
- Must be age 50 or older, and low income.
- A volunteer provides a daily or weekly call.
- Must be age 50 or older and a resident of the Hartland School District, Deerfield Township, Tyrone Township, Oceola Township, Fenton, Howell or Linden.
- Resource advocate visits isolated or homebound individuals on a weekly basis to provide social contact and companionship.
- Must be age 55 or older and a resident of the Hartland School District, Deerfield Township, Oceola Township, Tyrone Township, Fenton, Howell or Linden.
Assistive Equipment Loan
- The loan closet has walkers, shower chairs, bedside commodes, and wheelchairs available for loan. Will accept donations of equipment.