Address: 2786 Vivian Road, Monroe, MI 48162
Phone: (734) 243-6210
- Caregiver support group meets once a month to offer support and information. Must be a resident of Monroe County.
- Alzheimer’s support group for caregivers and those worried about memory issues, age 50 or older. Meets twice a month to offer support and information. Call for dates and times.
Adult Day Center
- Frenchtown Friendship Club. Service available Monday-Friday from 6 AM-6 PM. Provides a safe place for caregivers to leave their loved ones for daytime activity. Staff includes nurse’s aides, nurses, an activity coordinator, and a program director that is also an registered nurse. Center is wheelchair accessible. Transportation may be arranged with the Lake Erie Transit, Bedford Van, or Monroe County Opportunity Program. Caregivers can attend a monthly support group (open to the public) that offers information and support while participants are provided care.
- Must be a resident of Monroe County. Primarily serves people with cognitive impairments. Will remind and assist participants with toileting. Will consider people who are incontinent.
- Lawyer is available the third Thursday of each month at 10 AM.
- Must be age 60 or older and a resident of Monroe County.