Address: 4315 Andover Rd, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
Phone: (248) 723-3530
Caregiver Support Group
- Offers a monthly caregivers forum. Please call for dates/times. Provides information on programs and services available to caregivers and their loved ones.
Assistive Equipment Loan
- Has wheelchairs, canes, quad-canes, walkers, and shower chairs available for temporary loan.
- Must be a Bloomfield Township resident age 50 or older. Must provide a copy of driver’s license.
- Provides a daily call Monday-Friday to seniors who are homebound. Must be able to accept the call between 9AM-11AM.
- Must be a resident of Bloomfield Township age 50 or older.
Minor Home Repairs
- Minor Home Repair is a program to assist homeowners with repairs/replacements, such as (but not limited to) furnaces, water heaters, gutters, disposals, light fixtures, tree removal, roofing, siding, electrical, plumbing, and water/waste.
- Must be a resident of Bloomfield Township age 60 or older and low income per HUD guidelines. Repairs must fit criteria and may not exceed $5000.
- Transportation is available Monday-Friday from 8-4:30 to doctors and hospitals for life sustaining treatments such as physical and occupational therapies and chemo radiation. Also can provide bi-monthly grocery shopping trips. Destinations include Bloomfield and West Bloomfield Townships, Birmingham, Royal Oak, Troy, Novi and Pontiac. Other requests determined on a case by case basis. Transportation also available from home to the center for various programs and trips. Provides door to door service.
- Must be age 60 or older and a resident of Bloomfield Hills or Bloomfield Township. Requires a minimum advance notice of 5 business days for reservations. Must be able to travel by car. Application process required for services. Limited funds available for wheelchair transports.
Adult Day Center (Temporarily closed )
- The Friendship Club provides dementia-specific programming Monday-Friday from 9AM-4PM. Must be age 50 years or older and be diagnosed with dementia. Individual or family caregiver must also be a resident of Bloomfield Township. Must be able to ambulate with the assistance of a cane, walker or be able to transfer from a wheelchair.