Phone: (248) 658-3470
Services are open to Berkley residents, 50+ years old.
- Provides door-to-door assistance. Van equipped with a wheelchair lift. Pickup is available anywhere in the city of Berkley. Service is provided Monday-Friday from 8:30-4:30.
- Volunteers provide daily or weekly phone calls to individuals to check on them and to provide social contact.
- Volunteers will visit isolated or homebound individuals to provide social contact and companionship.
Medical/Adaptive Equipment Loan Closet
- Walkers, crutches, canes, wheelchairs, bedside commodes, shower chairs and bathtub safety rails are available for short periods of time during recovery from an illness. Accepts donations of used durable medical equipment.
- AARP tax aide provides face to face counseling and tax preparation February 1 through April 15 on Thursdays at 9:30 AM.