Address: 1827 North Squirrel, Auburn Hills, MI 48326
- Transportation is provided within a five-mile radius of Auburn Hills and to area hospitals in Pontiac, Troy, and Rochester. Van equipped with a wheelchair lift. Provides curb to curb service.
- Must be age 60 or older or disabled. Must provide proof of disability.
- Provides all types of tax assistance during tax season. The Center also assists with past and current homestead credit, deferment, and hardship appeals.
- Must be age 55 or older or disabled or retired.
Home Maintenance and Repair
- Lawn services and snow removal were provided. Also offers repair services that are limited to plumbing, heating, cooling, and electrical. The Senior Home Assistance Repair Program (SHARP) provides year-round assistance with tasks such as changing furnace filters, changing storm windows, changing light bulbs, or light yard work.
- Must be age 65 or older, a resident of Auburn Hills, and own their home. Call for income guidelines.
Assistive Equipment Loan
- Wheelchairs, walkers, crutches, bath stools, and other items are available. Will also accept donations of used medical equipment.
- Legal counseling is available by appointment only.
- Must be age 60 or older.